Kforce has a client in search of a Support Desk Specialist II in Charlotte, NC.
* Provide live phone support to the employees of the company, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness
* Provide basic level remote IT assistance for problem resolution and escalate complex problems to higher tier personnel
* With moderate supervision, take ownership of an issue and follow through on a resolution with end users and other pertinent IT staff
* Track support calls in the Help Desk ticketing system
* Adhere to established standards and procedures in resolving problems
* Receive customer support requests via phone and email from employees and contractors worldwide in a fast-paced environment
* Use basic troubleshooting techniques to resolve or route issues pertaining to email problems or features, network connectivity, personal computer problems, and application problems for our employee and contractor customer base
* Use multiple ticketing systems to document and route support case to the appropriate group(s) who can assist in resolving the issue
* Expect a case load of approximately 40-50 cases per day
* Regular interaction with various support groups and end-users at all levels
* Analyze problems and solve them creatively
* Assist on special projects and escalations outside of normal call taking responsibilities without affecting the team goals for hold times and abandon rates or any personal goals
* Learn how to identify inefficiencies and work with leadership to improve the overall functionality of the support desk
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
* IT helpdesk experience required: 6 months - 1 year
* Experience troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10 operating systems: 6 months - 1 year
* MS Office Applications and hardware platforms: 6 months - 1 year
* The ability to develop a strong knowledge of products, features and services and how our customers use them
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and complete specified tasks on time
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form
* An ability to follow a defined day to day work schedule and be punctual for all duties
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent written communication skills
* Resolve support cases via phone and email
* Strong background in Support Desk services
* Strong background in customer support and logical IT troubleshooting
* Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Solid team working skills in a fast-paced setting
* Ability to develop proficiency in the Cherwell ticketing system
* Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* Proficient in the MS Office suite
* Must be able to work flexible schedule from 05:00 am to 11:59 pm any day of the week in 8 to 10-hour shifts
* A working knowledge of the Windows 10 operating system
* A working knowledge of Active Directory
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a...
From Facebook - Washington
Published 24 days ago
Job Description Position at Medidata Solutions :medidata. Your Mission: :Deliver and manage technical trainings in a variety of formats including Instructor...
Published a month ago
At Five Rivers IT, we build and service reliable IT infrastructures for midsized businesses. Five Rivers IT has been growing at a consistent rate of 30% a year...
From Five Rivers It, Inc. - New Jersey
Published 23 days ago
Location: Department 670 1911 Kramer Street La Crosse, WI 54603 Requisition: Shift: Morning/Afternoons Education Experience: Associates Degree Employment...
Published 11 days ago