Worried about your current Senior Payroll Analyst role? Come work for this Essential Needs Company! If you're a Senior Payroll Analyst with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain financial data and payroll accounts to verify and process variance analyses for CA and HI employees
- Process over 1,500 union and non-union weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll
- Prepare time and attendance reports, and track point infractions through Kronos
- Process subpoenas, garnishments, employment verification, state disability claims, and W-4 changes
- Create informational ad-hoc reports for budgeting, union contract negotiations, and compensation review
- Perform monthly month-to-month and year-to-year variance analyses for payroll-related expenses such
as bonuses, salaries/overtime, health and welfare, and employer-paid taxes to ensure consistency and
- Maintain month-end journals by creating in-house standard journal entries and researching discrepancies
during general ledger reconciliations relating to payroll
- Act as senior trainer and provide support to new trainees through mentoring, observation, and feedback
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of payroll processing and review experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll laws
- Experience with Kronos, Paychex or ADP a nice to have
- BS/BA degree in Accounting strongly preferred
What's In It for You
401k + match
Opportunity to work with really exciting clients!
So, if you are a Senior Payroll Analyst/Accountant with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Source: Cyber Coders
Work for Indiana Grow your career with the State of Indiana With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse workforce offering...
Published 17 days ago
Job Description Please only apply if you have current Retail Mgmt experience. We are currently looking for Qualified Team Leaders (store manager) to join our...
From Laundromax - Rhode Island
Published 19 days ago
Staff Accountant: Job Description: The Staff Accountant is responsible for general accounting and human resource functions for BPC. These duties could include...
From Blasch Precision Ceramics - New York
Published 19 days ago
Develop and implement company Policies andnProcedures in conjunction with senior management to assure consistent and goodnemployee relations. Assist in planning...
Published 20 days ago