Job Profile Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in...
Published 11 days ago
Assistant General ManagerTeam ManagerWant to work in a place where you feel welcome and you know you belong? Looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes...
Published 11 days ago
Job Description: PGL Trans LLC an independent sales agent for Greatwide Join a team where you are a name, not just a truck number. Greatwide Truckload...
Published 11 days ago
Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring for part-time Sales Representatives! Job Summary: Our retail sales representatives work with customers to find the...
Published 11 days ago
Posting Title Healthcare Product ManagerJob Description ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
As part of the Enterprise Commercial Payments Team at KeyBank, you will join a team of dedicated professionals focused on adding value to our clients through innovation and expertise. The Senior Product Manager – Healthcare is responsible for managing all aspects of Key’s healthcare industry specific products. The individual is responsible for product development/implementation including research, opportunity identification, business case development, and new product launches, managing product profitability and driving strategic growth of the products. Responsibilities include a strong focus on driving revenue, thought leadership, market support, and client experience for the healthcare industry specific products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as the product management subject matter expert for healthcare payment processing
- Partner with sales and senior management to recommend strategic direction and investment in healthcare industry
- Articulate client needs across healthcare segments, and translate them into market leading products, features and services.
- Own profitability of the products using data to drive revenue growth
- Keep pulse of the healthcare industry to maintain and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate sales, marketing, product development, implementations and client support with vendor partners and other internal service partners.
- Follow a cyclical process of financial review, forecasting, idea generation, opportunity sizing, business case preparation, product development, and commercialization.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and create intellectual capital through articles, white papers, marketing communications and speaking engagements.
- Build and develop consensus within the organization through frequent interaction with stakeholders including technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal, compliance, and KeyBank segment teams.
- Deliver training internally and externally to convey an understanding of the products, their usage and functionality. Support the sales force in selling the products and articulating the benefits to clients. Develop and maintain product collateral, client and market communications to support the sales and product rollout processes.
- Engage in the sales process which may require client facing meetings.
- Partner with third party strategic partners in the development and delivery of products and provide governance and oversight in the execution of those partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree and healthcare industry experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare industry with an emphasis on the payment ecosystem and product management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills. Must be comfortable making decisions based on imperfect information.
- Strong internal and external communication skills. Must be able to create and conduct executive level presentations, present at industry venues, and interface with the media and clients as appropriate.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and achieve targeted completion dates.
- A team player with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners including finance, technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal, compliance, and vendors.
- Proven ability to assess and enhance product effectiveness and market receptiveness.
- A proven ability to recommend solutions, champion change, influence others, and foster teamwork.
- Experience with operationalizing processes/managing implementations with ability to effectively partner with internal and external partners to ensure all aspects of change are considered and addressed
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office software
About the Business Enterprise Payments is the fastest growing business segment in KeyBank, encompassing a leading commercial card, merchant, FX, liquidity, and fintech product set across a wide array of industry verticals and client segments. Our solutions are the software and payments engine that allows businesses to tackle their unique challenges and better engage with their customers—from a mom and pop restaurant, all the way to a publicly traded company.About Key Cleveland-based KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) is one of the nation’s largest bank based financial service companies, with assets of approximately $137.7 billion.* Key companies provide investment management, retail and commercial
banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products and services to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.Compensation Grade 83Address 1 127 Public SquareCity ClevelandState OhioEEO Statement KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $85,000.00 to $120,000.00 annually depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.