Seasonal 10 per hour, Temperature Check Station Attendant - Facilities Planning and Plant Operations
The Temperature Check Station Attendant performs a critical safety assurance role for the organization in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The individual in this position checks the temperature and asks basic symptom screening questions of all who desire to enter the SLHD facility during business hours. If an individual does not pass the screening criteria, the Temperature Check Station Attendant refers them to the Phone Triage Line.
Desired Education, Certifications and/or Experience
Must be at least 16 years of age
Customer service or similar interaction with the public is preferred.
Responsibilities / Functional Job Description
General: Performance Expectations
1. Responsible - works independently, in a safe and appropriate manner. Demonstrates both problem-solving and problem-prevention skills.
2. Sensitive - displays sensitivity to the needs of patients and co-workers. Demonstrates good communications skills and empathy.
3. Timely - recognizes time as a customer's most valuable resource and responds promptly to patients' and co-workers' needs.
4. Accurate - works carefully and precisely, with attention to detail.
5. Coordinated - organizes and delivers service in the proper order. Displays good organization skills and utilizes resources wisely.
6. Thorough - meets all the requirements of his/her position. Is able to evaluate and follow up on his/her services.
General: Standards of Behavior
1. Demonstrates a commitment to living the SLHD standards of behavior through exemplifying in action, a commitment to the values of SLHD, namely:
a. Innovation - continually seeking the latest advances in cost effective healthcare and customer service.
b. Compassion - concern for the individual, empathy for the situation, action to provide service
c. Integrity - doing the right thing; always.
d. Community - supporting, giving and acting to improve where we live, serve, and work.
e. Passion for Healthcare - fervently, avidly, and zealously seeking the improvement of human health
2. Displays this commitment to the standards of behavior through actions and words, by demonstrating the following behavior traits:
a. Adaptability - Responding resourcefully to changes in direction, priorities, schedules, approaches and responsibilities for the good of everyone. Maintaining a positive attitude when faced with a difficult or challenging situation and providing an uplifting and realistic outlook on the opportunities the future may present.
b. Communication - Listening attentively and seeking clarification, being friendly in words and actions, responding to others in a timely manner to ensure satisfaction, comfort and quality care. Utilizing AIDET and the promise to explain the experience the patient can expect, and communicate how the patient will receive excellent and timely care.
c. Professional Conduct and Attitude - Keeping personal conversations to an appropriate volume for the area I am working in, treating everyone in a courteous manner - rudeness is never acceptable, addressing conflict with others privately and respectfully and utilizing the appropriate chain of command. Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching, keeping frustration separate from patient care and professional activities, and recognize that patients are not an interruption, they are our reason for being here.
d. Commitment to Team Members/Patients - Assist patients in finding their destinations, walking with them when possible, interacting constructively with team members and supporting a blame free environment, recognizing there is no place for "it's not my job", finding the right person to support a patient or coworker if I am unable to support or help them. I will not spread negativity, being positive starts with me.
e. Personal and Career Development - Demonstrating a curiosity toward learning and practicing self-development. Supporting co-workers by sharing knowledge, expertise and encouragement to help them be successful in their role. Finding ways to improve the quality of my work even when things are going well. Seeking creative solutions to problems and encouraging creativity in others.
f. Sense of Ownership - Admitting and correcting mistakes, taking personal responsibility to help the organization to succeed. Ensuring cleanliness by maintaining a clutter free environment. Refraining from behavior or conversations that undermine the confidence of the community in our facility. Utilizing resources effectively and maintaining financial responsibility.
Role Specific: Work role responsibilities
1. Takes the temperature and asks emerging symptom screening questions of all who desire entrance to the SLHD facility during business hours.
2. Engages with employees, vendors, and patients in a courteous and supportive manner, providing additional assistance as necessary.
3. Other duties as assigned.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Ability to operate temperature checking resources
2. Skill in accuracy and attention to detail
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality
4. Ability to handle stressful situations and react appropriately
5. Ability to exercise good judgement in appraising situations and making decisions
6. Ability to work and interact effectively and positively with other staff members to build and enhance teamwork across SLHD departments
7. Ability to verbally communicate effectively
8. Ability to see to use computer efficiently and read computer reports and correspondence
9. High proficiency with Microsoft office products (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity
South Lincoln Medical Center will provide equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or intellectual disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Lisa Jones - HR Business Partner
711 Onyx Street
Kemmerer, WY 83101
Se necesita sub-contratista en el área de limpieza y pintura por favor llamar al Lic.Brian Serrano al (786)438-4954
From All Cleaning - Florida
Published a month ago
Nos encontramos en busquedas de dos personas responsables para trabajar de manera inmediata en nuestras oficinas. Favor llamar al (346)-250-9013
From Genus Company - Texas
Published a month ago
JOB DESCRIPTION BPG is looking for a self-motivated, hard-working Aerial Lineman to perform tasks involving physical labor at utility construction and...
From Bpg Designs, Llc - Arizona
Published a month ago
Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current...
From Wells Fargo - Arizona
Published a month ago