1st shift 5am-2:30pm M-F (17.86/hr)
2nd Shift 1:15pm-9:45PM M-F ($19.64/hr)
Saturday 3/14 5 am start (17.86/hr)
Monday 3/16 5 am start (17.86/hr)
Tuesday 3/17 5 am start (17.86/hr)
Wednesday (and on) 1:15 pm start ($19.64/hr)
-Must have pallet jack experience
-Forklift experience is a PLUS but not required
-Putting bottle caps, dispensers, and labels on various types of bottles or packages
-These are temp positions. Will last 1-2 months. There could be an opportunity in the future for it to be long term.
OVERVIEW & JOB SUMMARY
JOB SUMMARY Under direct supervision, performs various product production and packaging duties pertaining to the filling of liquid and solid soaps, lotions, creams, gels and balms, and preparing and applying labels, packing products into boxes, and stacking packed boxes in preparation of shipments. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The following duties and responsibilities are those considered to be essential but do not represent all job functions that may be required to be performed by this position. Other comparable duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
§ Acquire necessary bottles, caps, labels and packaging boxes from inventory.
§ Fill differing bottle sizes by hand or machine with proper soap, lotion, cream, gel or balm product, including necessary hose, machine or other devise adjustment to ensure proper amount and quality is maintained during entire production cycle of each product.
§ Construct and prepare differing size and shape of packaging boxes by hand or machine.
§ Label and code bottles as needed or instructed.
§ Label boxes with proper product labels and codes.
§ Place packaged boxes on pallets and move pallets to shipping area.
§ Break down boxes after loading the bottles for the filler
§ Bring bottle pallets to work area
§ Load caps to the capper machine
§ Assist with loading of boxes as needed on to automated box machine
§ Print labels using internal FDH system for labels
§ Evaluates and takes necessary actions for any filled product before the product is packed.
§ Packs and seals all approved quality product produced.
§ Assists with all supporting documentation for the day to day production.
§ As instructed by the lead will check-in and out country product labels
INTERACTION this position will interact closely with the Lead Production Operator, Plant Operations Manager, Plant Operations Coordinator and co-workers.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None EDUCATION/YEARS EXPERIENCE * Minimum: No specific prior experience required. Ability to read, write and verbally communicate with supervisors and co-workers; perform repetitious motion and activities for extended periods of work including sitting and/or standing; and, the demonstrated ability to
learn and follow verbal instructions and attention to detail and quality production work standards.
Preferred: Ability to read, write and verbally communicate English at the 8th grade level and prior experience in a manufacturing setting involving production work of the type and nature of duties described herein.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability and skill at using good hand-eye coordination
· Ability to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time at work station performing repetitive production work
· Ability to count bottles and other products accurately and consistently
· Work with spirit of enthusiasm, teamwork, cooperation and a sense of urgency
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality over all matters in the course of business operations including customer and employee information
· Ability to perform differing task at the same time in an efficient, thorough, and sequenced manner; to work quickly, accurately and independently; to anticipate needs and solve problems; and, to communicate verbally and in writing, preferably with proficiency in English
· Ability to multitask
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Bottles, caps, labels, boxes, bottle and other product filling machines and devices, box machine, pallet jack and forklift, hand tools, hoses, special valves, computers and shipping label printers.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work location on the scheduled days and time of work. Some work assignments may require pallet jack and/or forklift certification.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Must be in good physical condition in order to perform repetitive work through the use of arms, hands and legs to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, push/pull, carry, and manually assemble box containers frequently.
· Perform work in a varying temperature interior and exterior plant environment including the presence of periodic dust and other non-toxic airborne contaminants such as propane requiring, on some occasions, to wear safety shoes (steel toe), a dust mask, safety glasses and/or gloves.
· Frequently or as assigned, lifts, balances, carries, stacks, and pushes/pulls objects weighing from 10-40 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds, and reaches above and below shoulder height.
· Performs work assignments requiring good memory and concentration.
· As assigned, is required to perform the safe operation of a pallet jack, forklift and machines, and recognize and abate safety hazards within the workplace.
· Must be able to hear, see including peripheral vision and distinction of colors, read and communicate verbally and in writing frequently with a wide range of people from divergent backgrounds and origins.
· Must work in an environment with a moderate-to-high noise level and minimal heating and air conditioning.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.86 /hour
PALLET JACK: 1 year (Required)
LABELING AND CODING: 1 year (Required)
FORKLIFT: 1 year (Preferred)
manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
PRODUCTION: 1 year (Required)
SEALING: 1 year (Required)
BOTTLE packaging: 1 year (Required)
Northrop Grumman offers a challenging career opportunity in our Operations Electronics & Avionics Engineering team within the Mission Systems sector at ourSalt...
From Northrop Grumman Corporations - Utah
Published 19 days ago
Assembly Manufacturing job is available with HARRIS CORPORATION in United States, Cincinnati. It is a Entry level role. GED, Diploma, High School, High school...
Published 19 days ago
Job Description Position Summary The Spirits Operations Analyst will lead the reporting and analysis of data to drive operational improvements in Constellation...
From Constellation Brands - Illinois
Published 19 days ago
If, you’re looking for a manufacturing job, then look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving, Manufacturing environment for...
From Adecco Intern - Colorado
Published 19 days ago