We are looking for talented individuals with proven experience with software development, data science, and building Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions. This position will support the Centralized Services organization within the Network Control Center team and is an opportunity to work in a DevOps environment for one of the largest IP, transpport and voice networks in the world. In this role, you will assist with the creation and support of tools, scripts, and bots to facilitate automation and efficiency. Ideal candidate has knowledge and experience with data analysis, RPA, and software development experience in addition to general knowledge of networking concepts.
* Work closely with the Centralized Services and Network Control Center organization individually or in collaborative teams to design, develop, and deliver tools, scripts, and other automation solutions for clients throughout the organization.
* Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions for clients throughout the organization.
* Communicate results and statistical concepts to key stakeholders in the form of presentations, visualizations, dashboards, etc.
* Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
* Lead the implementation of any/all POCs required to prove out selected technical solutions.
* Develop a roadmap of future projects to achieve the future state strategy.
* Work in a Network Operations environment amongst network technicians with a goal of optimizing troubleshooting procedures and expanding technician capabilities via automation and tools.
* Communicate with all stakeholders throughout a project to gain clarification of requirements, provide project status, identify gaps, identify issues, discuss schedules
* Influence the work of others in order to drive medium & large projects to successful completion through effective project management, customer interaction, and IT coordination
* Effectively estimate the time it will take for themselves and others to perform tasks and are able to influence the team's work to be completed within those timeframes
* Provide support and enhancements for existing applications and procedures.
* Effectively categorize support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency.
* Provide on-call support of bots, tools, and systems as requested.
* Write documentation and provide knowledge transfers to users and support teams.
* Proven technical experience in orchestration tools such as Itential, Ansible, etc.
and/or robotic process automation (RPA) tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere,
* Proven technical experience solving complex business problems using statistical models, data mining techniques, and dataset manipulation.
* Experience working closely with network engineers and software developers.
* Experience with Agile methodology of project management.
* Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
* Hands-on development experience with programming/scripting languages such as Java/C++, Python, Perl, etc.
* Experience with databases, including MySQL and Oracle.
* Experience with data search engine and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Splunk
* Continuous improvement mindset and the ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization.
* Ability to assess the current state, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, and lay out a roadmap for the future state that leverages automation technologies.
* Ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms.
* Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities.
* Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Remote, Metro Atlanta, GA or Metro Denver, CO
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Requisition ID: 4096 Position Summary/Position 13; This position will participate in the preparation and maintenance of the operating budget, monthly...
Published 25 days ago
Financial Planning and Accounting Analyst US:AZ:Phoenix Job ID: 2 Type: Full:Time of Openings: 1 Category: Accounting/Finance Corporate Office Overview...
Published 25 days ago
Summary: Ensures high level of credit quality within Bank?s commercial loan portfolio. Analyzes all relevant industry, credit and financial data to evaluate...
From Cambridge Trust Company - Massachusetts
Published 24 days ago
Summary of Position Responsible for investigating credit, maintaining cash drawers, soliciting current and former customers and performing clerical activities...
From Tower Loan - Mississippi
Published 24 days ago