We are looking for a Network specialist in the Battle Creek area. You will be working in a healthcare environment so must be comfortable with hospital setting. Typical job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain operation of the existing network, compute and storage infrastructure and in-depth understanding of how it works to deliver optimal troubleshooting of issues, and to ensure changes cause zero or near-zero impact on applications and users.
• Implement complex network, compute and storage solutions that ensure secure, reliable, fault tolerant, high performance, scalable and manageable network designs to meet enterprise needs in accordance with long term architectural vision.
• Deliver enterprise wide initiatives through collaboration with internal/external customers/vendor partners. Contribute to cross-functional teams during the development and documentation phases; analyze business and technical requirements; prepare project specifications, plans and schedules; communicate with stakeholders; coordinate approvals and marshal necessary resources; deliver tested and authenticated results on time and within budget.
• Implements and manages wireless network
• Installs security certificates and manages licenses.
• Installs, manages troubleshoots and supports backup and storage systems
• Installs, manages, troubleshoots and supports IP telephony system hardware and software
• Coordinates moves, adds, changes and upgrades to telecommunication equipment
• Works with telecommunication vendors to install circuits and cables
• Manages Voice mail system
• Administers call accounting systems by maintaining data bases, and producing reports of calls
• Contribute to the design of best practice solutions and promote technical expertise in evolving data center, network, compute, storage and user access technologies ensuring application availability and business continuity for the enterprise.
• Evaluates, recommends, designs, builds, installs, manages and troubleshoots network hardware including servers, network switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs and telecommunication technologies.
• Installs, manages, troubleshoots and supports Windows and ESX/VMware, Unix and Citrix XenApp servers, software and recommends updates and enhancements
• Configures and manages Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS services
• Configures and manages O365 electronic mail, anti-virus, internet filtering and desktop management software
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please submit your updated resume to **********. Please put "healthcare" on the subject line. No 3rd party on this one.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following skills and experiences:
• Must have experience with redundant Palo Alto firewall configurations including access control, network address translation, and site-to-site VPN implementations
• Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certification or higher
• Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certification preferred
• VMWare certification a plus
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Very strong knowledge and understanding of switches, routers, firewalls, security appliances, VPN devices, IDS, IPS, iSCSI, DNS, DHCP, QOS IPsec VPN, routing (BGP) switching, and the LAN/WAN/Wireless network environments.
• Good understanding of network segmentation and virtualization technologies (VLAN, VPN and VRF)
• Advanced understanding of data center LAN technologies including Cisco Nexus 9K (VPC), and Nexus 5K (FEX)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half
Business Unit:Summary: Are you passionate about digital media, entertainment, and software services? Do you like big challenges and working within a highly...
From Comcast - New York
Published 17 days ago
X8 is a progressive cyber industry leader providing full spectrum engagement solution X8 offers like-minded experts the opportunity to grow and expand through a...
From X8 Llc - Washington
Published 17 days ago
Description Robert Half Technology is proactively seeking a Network Engineer for a position which will open up in a couple weeks. Max pay is $95K. For...
From Robert Half - Florida
Published a month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client in Jacksonville, FL that is seeking a Network Engineer. Key Tasks: * Maintaining and administering computer networks and...
From Kforce Technology Staffing - Florida
Published 15 days ago