If you are a Vice President with Software Platform R&D experience, please read on!
Title: Vice President, R&D Intelligent Network
Location: San Mateo, CA or Emeryville, CA (~3 days onsite/week)
Transforming the future of healthcare isnt something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. We are focused on enabling smarter healthcare. Everyday, we are re-imagining how insights can lead to smarter healthcare, and we are committed to delivering products, services, innovations, and experiences to our clients across the continuum of care.
Want to join us in our purpose? Please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Learn from the best!
- Work for a well-known company who's product is used by billions across the world
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Large room for advancement within the company
- Amazing Health Benefits
- Strong Vacation Policy
- Strong 401k
What You Will Be Doing
The VP, R&D is an individual who manages, supervises and governs a large, strategic and/or complex research and development organization within our research and development organization. The VP, R&D leads that organization to develop key and critical talent, instill appropriate R&D practices, manage budgets, develop timelines and, working with business owners, prioritize and lead, through directors and managers, the R&D organization to success with technology and business goals and objectives.
The role reports to the SVP, R&D, Clinical and Financial Network and interacts and partners with, among others business Presidents, R&D EVP, SVP/GMs and product managers, R&D SVPs and peer VPs, CTO and enterprise architecture, finance, and other key roles.
What You Need for this Position
- More than 10+ years of software R&D or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in health care or financial clearinghouses, networks or platforms highly desired
- Ability to evaluate industry trends, develop long-term implications and recommend strategies for new business opportunities.
- Drive innovative thinking, propensity to think beyond walls of current business to uncover new areas of growth.
- Proven capacity in helping lead a large and complex organization through transformation
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that develops rapport and credibility across the organization, and promotes ideas and proposals persuasively.
So, if you are a Vice President, R&D Platform | Healthcare,Fintech with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Source: Cyber Coders
Responsibilities As the Vice-President, Product Management your primary accountabilities include: Building brilliant teams: - Develop and enhance individual...
From Execunet - Maryland
Published a month ago
If you are a Sr. iOS Engineer with SWIFT experience, please read on! Based in beautiful Irvine, CA, we are a very well funded streaming e-commerce platform that...
Published 15 days ago
About the Job If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on! Right in Downtown New Haven, we are a venture-backed SAAS startup company...
From Cone Health - Connecticut
Published a month ago
Director of Technology Sounds True, a spiritually-based, multimedia publishing company, was founded with a mission to disseminate spiritual wisdom and help Wake...
From Sounds True - Kentucky
Published 11 days ago