Robert Half Technology is seeking a skilled Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easy-to-understand and concise format. If you are an articulate problem solver who loves to work in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the Desktop Support Technician role for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the Western Pennsylvania area.
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Desktop support or related experience
- Command of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Microsoft Office 365 experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Network Switches
- Active Directory experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows 10
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half
Description If you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical...
From Robert Half - California
Published 25 days ago
Description Robert Half Technology is looking for a desktop support technician with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users...
From Robert Half - Florida
Published 25 days ago
DevOps Application Support Engineer Direct Hire Only This client is a 140- person commercial software company, based in Naperville, with over 40 successful...
From York Solutions, Llc - Illinois
Published 24 days ago
About CenturyLink CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 6...
Published a month ago