Published 22 days ago
Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a *Front-End Engineer* at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you. Companies on *Hired* apply to...
Published 18 days ago
We are in search of a talented TS/SCI cleared SharePoint developer that can create and configure SharePoint website, find solutions to enhance business activity...
Published 15 days ago
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Senior Full Stack Engineers are responsible...
From Vaco Technology - North Carolina
Published 16 days ago
Advantage Resourcing has a position for a 3D Software Engineer (Unity Game Developer)
We are currently seeking a Unity-centric 3D Software Engineer with UI development experience to join our multi-disciplinary team as an engineer and game developer working on implementing 3D VR gaming content that enables surgeons to improve robotics skills in a VR robotic surgical environment.
The successful candidate will effectively apply their passion, discipline, and knowledge and hands-on skills of scalable application development and deployment using Unity on the Windows OS environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop front-end application for 3D VR based surgical simulation content
* Rapid/low-fidelity software prototyping
* Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
* Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and other technical issues
Skills and Educational Requirements:
* Bachelors in computer science or related fields
* Minimum 3 year's experience in developing and shipping Unity-based applications, preferably in visualization, AR/VR applications, or gaming
* Demonstrated hands-on skills of C/C++/C#
* Experience building and shipping Unity apps deploying on the Windows OS platform
* Experience profiling and debugging Unity applications for performance optimizations
* Exceptional attention to detail in UI design implementation
* Passion for design, user experience and implementing user and designer feedback
* Strong communication and team-success oriented collaboration skills
* Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
* Disciplined debugging skills and tenacious problem solver
* Software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation
* Familiarity with Agile software development
* In-game UI development experience
* UI motion and animation experience
* Creative problem solver
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.